Monday, February 24, 2020

beloved 'Chief' Dr SS Badrinath on his 80th birthday


“Let the word Sankara of Sankara Nethralaya ever remind me and my associates His Holiness' command that there be a missionary Spirit in the project.

Let the word Nethralaya constantly remind me and my colleagues that the place of our work is an Alaya.

Work will be our Worship which we shall do with sincerity, dedication and utmost Love.”
TOMORROW 24 th February 2020 is my GURU , Chief’s Sengamedu Srinivasa Badrinath birthday. WHATEVER I AM TODAY IS BECAUSE OF HIM AND MADAM. I salute Matha, Pitha, Guru Badrinath, Mitra Sivanandhan and Deva. TO MY VERY DEAR SIR WITH LOVE. Yours most  affectionately , NUTTY . WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY 80 th BIRTHDAY . I am starting doing 5000 FREE EYE - RETINA AND CATARACT SURGERIES FROM TOMORROW.

 https://sites.google.com/view/ssbhb/home



No comments: